Dabstorm 2.0 Digital Ceramic Dab Mod
The Dabstorm 2.0 Digital Ceramic Dab Mod has completely changed the dabbing game. It's perfect; lightweight, portable, pocket sized, easy to use and zero fuss! One of the most surprising aspects of the Dabstorm 2.0 is the fact that it doesn't have any coils or wicks like many other digital dabbing mods, instead, it boasts a fully enclosed ceramic heating bowl that ensures even heating, full flavour and big-ass intensely flavoursome hits (SERIOUSLY important) and of course allows you to use a much broader range of extracts / concentrates / wax /oils to use; this god-send of a dabbers dream doesn't limit you to just one type of extract... don't limit yourself!
The Dabstorm mod itself looks just like your typical e-cigarette mod meaning that this little beast is just so stealthy and discrete, nobody will look twice if you walk past them with this bad boy and it's just so lightweight and portable, this will for sure fit in your pocket; it measures 92mm tall with the atomizer attached and 32mm wide. This really is the new age of dabbing and is a game changer; virtually anybody could pick up the Dabstorm and be using it like a pro within 10 - 15 minutes with the sleek digital display. Switch between power modes with the push of a couple of buttons, if you prefer to know what temperature you are vaping liquids at with a 510 threaded liquid tank (not included) in celsius or fahrenheit you can easily switch to that display mode, if you prefer to know what wattage you are dabbing at you can also easily switch to that display mode; easy, easy, easy!
Charging the Dabstorm 2.0 couldn't be simpler either, it has on-board charging so you won't need to fiddle about with finicky batteries, it is simply charged with a USB cable. It boasts a 50w battery and the recommended wattage for dabbing with the ceramic bowl is 24w - 27w meaning that the battery is going to last a while before you'll need to charge it. Of course this dab mod has the capability to go to 50w but you could burn out your ceramic bowl (replacement included) and we really wouldn't recommend dabbing any higher than 30w. The higher the wattage, the bigger the hit and the more flavoursome your hits will be but don't over-do it, if you keep it at 24 - 27w which is the 'sweet spot' so to say, your ceramic bowl will last you a long time, they are hella durable.
To access the menu on the Dabstorm 2.0 simply press the main power button 3 times within 2 seconds, the function menu will appear, you can navigate this menu by using the two smaller buttons on the mod and by pressing the main power button you will select a function. If you are using a liquid tank (not included) select 'Joule Mode', you'll then have a choice NI-TC (for Nickel coils), TI-TC (for Titanium coils) or SS316L. If you are using the Ceramic Bowl you'll need to select 'Power Mode', this will show the wattage, *do not use Joule Mode with your ceramic bowl!*
With the Dabstorm 2.0 there is an option for E-Juice package; creating huge rips from liquids is so satisfying and tasty. This includes an Aspire Nautilus X tank which is specifically designed to provide a premium vaping experience with increased flavour. The unique U-tech coil technology makes for all-new airflow performance and has transformed the way vapers experience flavour and hassle-free day-to-do usability, it works so well with the Dabstorm 2.0! Available soon!
Using the Dabstorm 2.0
- Ensure the ceramic atomizer is attached screwed on tightly and that it is clean of dust and other debris.
- Bring life to the little beast by pressing the main button 5 times in quick succession; ensure it's fully charged before your first use.
- Spread your oil / wax /extracts / concentrates evenly in the ceramic bowl and put either the glass or ceramic mouthpiece over the top of the ceramic dome (both included, the choice is yours). Spreading it evenly will ensure that it heats evenly, thus delivering maximum capacity hits and flavour. (and it really is tasty).
- Using the two smaller buttons on the mod just below the display select your desired wattage, once again, 24w - 27w is recommended.
- Press and hold the main power button down to heat the ceramic bowl, it can take up to 10 seconds to reach the optimum temperature but your first hit will still be extremely tasty and a really nice hit!
- Exhale - you now know what all the fuss is about! Beautifully intense and tasty, isn't it? Turn it off by the same way you turned it on - press the main power button 5 times in quick succession.
- Now you're done with your extracts; time to clean the bowl! Cleaning it is light-work, just use the cotton wool buds that are included and clean the bowl. If you've had quite a few dabs on this little beast it might be worth rotating the ceramic retaining ring and pulling out the bowl and either giving it a good clean or replacing it (an extra bowl is included).
What's included in the Dabstorm 2.0?
- 1 x Dabstorm 2.0 50w Battery Mod
- 1 x Dabstorm 2.1 Wax Atomizer
- 1 x AllGlass Atomizer Cover and Mouthpiece
- 1 x Black Ceramic Atomizer Cover and Mouthpiece
- 1 x Spare Ceramic Heating Bowl
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 2 x Travel Screen
- 2 x Rubber O-Ring
- 2 x Spare Ceramic Retaining Ring
Check out the Youtube video below to see the Dabstorm 2.0 in action with our good friends from Vapefiend!
It's the whole package, everything is included and will be ready to go as soon as you get it out of the box! It's a seriously impressive bit of kit, any dabber will marvel at it's convenience and effectiveness!
Delivery charges will be calculated at check-out and will be based on your location, order value and weight. For full shipping info click here.
If in the unlikely event that there is a problem with your goods please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so we can resolve this for you.