5 Individual Drug Testing Strips
Each pack contains 5 individual testing kits that test for the 5 most common street drugs in the UK, USA and Europe including:-
- Cannabis (including Marijuana, Spliff, Hash)
- All Opiates (including Heroin and Morphine)
- Cocaine (including Crack and Coke)
- Ecstasy (including E's and MDMA)
- Speed (including Speed and all other Amphetamines)
To perform the test:-
- Carefully remove the strip from the foil pouch (do not break the seal on the foil pouch until you are ready to begin the test).
- Using a plastic cup, obtain a urine sample from the individual who is being tested.
- Carefully dip the testing strip into the urine sample, ensuring that the urine does not come into contact with the plastic case of the test. Allow the test to absorb the urine for about 10 - 15 seconds. You will begin to see urine moving up the strip.
- After 15 seconds, remove the test from the urine and replace the protective cap.
- Lay the test on a clean flat surface while the test lines develop.
- You can read negative results as soon as they appear but positive results must be read at least 5 minutes after removing the urine. All results should be read within 10 minutes otherwise a false reading may occur.
Each drug has it's own test strip and so eac strip result should be read individually. You will see 2 letter on the drugs cassette next to the test strips, 'C' this is the control band and 'T' this is the test band. A pink coloured line should appear on the strip of the control band (C), for each drug type, this confirms that each test is working properly. If not line appears in the control band the cassette hasn't worked properly and you may need to undertake a further test.
Delivery charges will be calculated at check-out and will be based on your location, order value and weight. For full shipping info click here.
If in the unlikely event that there is a problem with your goods please contact us via email@example.com immediately so we can resolve this for you.