Back to Top
Tibetan Singing Bowls!!
So we have these now. Yep,
How to play:
- Rest the singing bowl in the palm of the hand; hold smaller bowls on the fingertips.
- Hold the striker in the middle with all fingertips pointing downwards.
- Gently tap the striker against the side of the bowl to ‘warm it up’.
- With an even pressure, rub the striker clockwise around the outside rim of the bowl. Use a full arm movement just like stirring a big pan of soup. Try to keep the striker straight and remember to apply pressure.
- Let the sound build up slowly as the singing bowl picks up the vibration.